Sunday, July 25, 2010



We are movin right along!!! Hard to believe 2 weeks ago I was planning my mom's funeral service and calling all our family and friends; and 2 weeks from now we will be just waking up and preparing to meet our NORAH!!!! Today has been quite emotional in many ways. This is my midpoint between 2 life changing events - one incredibly sad and one of the happiest. My prayer right now is that God would use each moment of each day to heal my heart and prepare for a sweet 2 year old who's life is about to change forever.

The pictures are of Naomi and Evangeline, her cousin 4 weeks older. Yes , we will have 3 girls all the SAME AGE and same grade in school!!!! E spent the night with us this weekend and the girls had a blast. It was fun and felt so natural. Love that girl. She is a mini-me (of her Aunt LeeLee)

I miss my mom. I am sad she won't be at the airport when we land back home. I am sad she won't be dropping in with new little handmade gifts for the kids. I am sad my stepdad is lonely. I am sad my grannie had to bury her child. But I know without a shadow of a doubt where mom is. She is with our Maker.....whole, healthy, happy, complete. That's all the hope I need or could ever want.

One foot in front of the other......

1 comment(s):

I cannont imagaine all the many different emotions you are feeling but I am lifting you up in prayer my friend.

Love and Hugs from NC.

By Blogger Kim, at 9:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home