Saturday, July 03, 2010


Joel and Nater-Bug

An incredible crab Andrew caught - BEAUTIFUL

Needless to say, it took a long time for Naomi to warm up to the sand
Thought I'd share some more pictures from our May vacation, yes I know, it's been months now - but I love looking back and smiling all over again as I remember that week.
Joel is off work all week next week. We are havin a staycation.....not much on the agenda and we love it!! Naomi does have an appointment with her cardiologist and it takes the two of us (and her doctor) to hold her down for the testing.......I always get nervous and a little anxious before these appointments, they truly remind me that her heart is really sick and it makes me sad. But I am thankful for the words in the New Testament in the book of James that tells us to consider it "pure joy" when we face trials of many kinds. Somehow in someway the Lord will redeem her sick little heart - and use it for His glory. That's all the comfort we need.
We are almost 1 week into waiting for our travel approval!!!! Average wait time is 2-3 weeks but I have this feeling it might come Monday - not sure why or where it comes from, but I guess we'll see) , so we have a little bit more time to wait. We have been pricing airline tickets and finalizing our hotel choice. I have not even thought about packing yet......but we'll get there. The girls' room is almost done - pictures soon!!
Happy 4th!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home