Sunday, August 30, 2009


On our way to school.....:)

Naomi enjoying some freedom, walking with big brother!!

We have had such a nice weekend!!! We are all on the mend and praise God for our (many) answered prayers in healing us!! Naomi is all smiles again, eating, sleeping and pain free!! What a ride this has been, but at the same time, very sanctifying for me. Allow me to explain:
I started exercising about 9 years ago, and have been "religious" about it ever since....to the point of sacrificing other things in my life and making that too much of a priority and focus. Though I certainly don't intend on stopping all together or giving up and living on twinkies (HAHA, I wish), I am thankful for this time that God has shown me a new perspective on priorities and He has proven to me that I don't "have" to have exercise.....I can exist without it every single day :)
Sanctification is hard and sometimes grueling, but looking at it after the fact is so gratifying....makes me ever so thankful for God and His mercies on my life....

Looking forward to a beautiful week here!!! Nate heads back to school tomorrow and Naomi and I have plans to get OUT OF THE HOUSE!! :) Been a while :)

1 comment(s):

Great post - happy to see Naomi is feeling better! Nate is looking like a doll - as usual ;) Love, Melanie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home