Tuesday, August 18, 2009




a whole new world....

Now that Nate is in school all day, it has been quite an adjustment for Naomi and me. She seems a little lost these days without her big brother around. It is pretty quiet around the house and I am aiming to create a schedule for us....something we can look forward to each day....maybe some reading times, play dates, etc. I am cherishing our time all the more now that I know how hard it is to have Nate gone all day. I miss him!! But I know he is learning, growing, making new friends and being challenged in so many new ways!

Thus begins our whole new world....new schedule, new school, new challenges, new milestones, and new beginnings. God is good.

1 comment(s):

these pictures are so precious!

By Blogger SavGarcia, at 10:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home