Saturday, July 25, 2009


This sweet girl is a miracle.....and we are so thankful!! You would never know she was in the hospital a little over 2 weeks ago! She is all smiles (except for her 2 year molars coming in....but I don't blame her, it hurts). She had a few days of sleepiness and about 5 days of a sore right leg (where they entered her groin to get to her heart) and woke up one day ALL better.....



And this little guy is heading to kindergarten in a few weeks. Only thing I can say right now is "I sure hope someone is there for me to hold my hand when I have to let go of his"....I am already so emotional about it! He is growing up so fast. He even buckled his own belt you see in the picture....he can do it "all by himself"....

Just one more shot of our sweet baby girl....who is turning 2 in a few months....(sigh)....time sure flies when you're havin fun!

Life is precious....

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home