Tuesday, April 14, 2009





call me nathaniel.....

Yesterday Nate decided he wanted to be called Nathaniel for now on. Or I can call him Punkin (my nic name for him). I have either of those 2 choices. I was kind of sad to be honest. He can't even spell Nathaniel yet and he's already changing his name?? I love the name don't get me wrong. He's just growing up way too fast for me.
We have had some spring rain around here lately and yesterday our neighbor's driveway filled with water. Nate saw our neighbor friends out there stomping around and he wanted to join them. He got his boots on faster than ever and was out there for the longest time with the biggest smile on his face. They had an absolute blast, as you can see....

4 comment(s):

Precious! I love a kid splashing in water!!! What a big boy Nathaniel is! :)

By Blogger Darby, at 4:04 PM  

Tell Nate if he is changing his name--I need him to change mine too !!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 PM  

Anom. is me-- Sue Sue

By Anonymous Sue Sue, at 6:00 PM  

Cute. But what about Nater Bug, I think I might cry a little if he says that is off limits.

By Blogger Beth, at 8:06 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home