Saturday, March 21, 2009




Happy Spring!!!

Boy am I glad to see the sunshine and some warmer temperatures around here!! We have been outside as much as possible; riding bikes, walking, running, playing ball, going to the park, etc. We have loved it!!
This morning Joel and I went downtown and ran a 10k....it was a lil chilly, but good running weather. Nate and Naomi stayed here with their Sue Sue. Naomi has been sick the past 2 1/2 days and we decided it was best for her to stay inside. She is battling some sort of virus - with a fever, congestion, cold, achiness and fatigue. She is so precious, wanting to snuggle all the time. We are loving on her and giving her lots of liquids and medicine.
Nate and I went to a "Cherry Hunt" party today. Our dear friends the Pryors hosted a party for the children to celebrate spring. They really thought of everything; a cherry hunt, a balloon animal maker, lunch (cherry theme), cherry pie and ice cream, cherry kool-aid, and worship songs. Nate had a blast! He also made some new friends and came home with a dragon balloon animal. What more could a 4 year old ask for??
Tonight Nate and I are headed to the circus. We wish Joel and Naomi could join us but she is not well enough to be out right now. Hopefully another good night's rest will bring a better day tomorrow.
Happy Spring!!! (I can't say that enough!!)

1 comment(s):

Hey Lee-Anne I recieved your comment on my blog. I too follow along on your blog but don't always comment. I really enjoy keeping up with your family and am so glad that God allowed our paths to cross last summer.

Bummer on the beach dates. We just confirmed our dates last week and we will be at Hilton Head May 24-31. Our families will miss one another by just a mere 2 weeks :( What route does your family travel? Ken and I talked about maybe we could meet you somewhere along the way if you come any where near Winston-Salem, NC. I am not good with directions so I have no idea on how you would travel from KY to HHI. We would be willing to travel a couple of hours. Just let me know. HHI is 5 hours from us.

We have begun praying for Naomi. Please keep me updated tomorrow if her situation does not improve. It is hard to see our children sick and I am praying God will touch her body tonight. Praying for Mom & Dad too that you will both have the extra measure of strength you must need right now. Hugs from NC tonight!

By Blogger Kim, at 10:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home