Saturday, January 31, 2009

Praying for power....

I really should NOT complain. I am in a warm house (my wonderful uncle and aunt who took us in), have had 3 warm meals each day and my children have not complained in the least!!! Yet, I find my self sitting here LONGING for power. It has been 4 days now, and we have been told up to 10 days. REALLY? Again, I really should not complain.....there are so many that have chosen to stay in their homes during the power outage, like all 3 sets of our parents....and we admire them for that!! Please join us in praying for all who were and are effected by this ice storm.....
What I really need is the POWER of the love of Jesus in my heart right now. SO, here I am signing off, to go and pray!!! :)
God is good.....

1 comment(s):

We are praying for you. It is hard to be displaced from your own home especially with 2 small children.

By Blogger Kim, at 10:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home