Friday, March 27, 2009


It's Friday....

..and I can't wait for the weekend. It's been a very long week for sweet Naomi and, thus, a long week for this mommy. I must say that her sickness could have been so much worse and there have been some positives come out of this....Naomi bonded even more with Joel and me. We held her a lot and she let us, which was so sweet and very comforting for us and for her.
She is feeling better, though still very congested and fussy. But thinking back on the week she's had, I'd be a lil cranky too.
Looking forward to weekend where nothing is scheduled and we can relax.
Pullin' for the Louisville Cardinals tonight!!!! CARDS!

1 comment(s):

I am so glad Naomi is feeling better :) What a precious picture.

By Blogger Kim, at 11:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home