Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We're still here!!!!! Cannot believe I have gone this long without posting!!!! I LOVE catching up on my favorite blogs and I feel so bad that I have neglected ours. BUT, that said, it has been quite busy with Christmas break, snow days, follow up doctors appointments and yet more snow days. I simply cannot find the time right now to say all I want to say and share all I want to share. And believe me, there is A LOT to share - this journey has been hard and awesome all wrapped into one. Norah has been in our arms for 5 months now. My mom has been with Jesus for 6 months. Norah is now about 7 weeks post op. Naomi is 4 weeks post op. It's a new year, girls are healed, Nate is growing up way too fast - so we are trying to make the best of this time. As hard as most of our days are, I know they are short lived.
I actually had a very flattering and tempting job offer this week. Like, a real paying job - including payment for childcare. I wanted it. But after talking to Joel and thinking and praying through the logistics, it simply is not the right time. A break sounds lovely most days. But, the girls need me home for now. Next fall we may reconsider and see where we are at - but for now, I am home. :) And happy. :)
Happy 1-11-11!!!!!!!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home