Sunday, October 24, 2010



Meet my sweet cousin Darby. She was kind enough to ask me to to take a few photos for her senior portfolio! We had a lot of fun and she is beautiful....:)

It's been a very busy week and I type this at a new level of exhaustion. Raising 3 kids has it's joys and thrills....and challenges - all wrapped up into one :) Nate is busy with school and indoor soccer. Naomi is working hard at potty training and dropping her naps :(. Norah has started speech therapy and nutrician therapy; and this, my friends, is simply small glimpse into the busy days :)

Have a blessed week. (is anyone even reading these posts??)

6 comment(s):

I'm reading. (I wonder the same thing about my blog).

By the way in some of MawMaw's things there was a framed picture of Joel w/ Nate in a backpack carrier. Nate was maybe just over a year old.

By Blogger Kelly, at 9:29 PM  

Keep 'em coming, Lee-Anne! I love reading your posts!

By Blogger Aimee Miller, at 11:07 PM  

I am still reading! I love hearing updates on your kiddos.

By Blogger Allison, at 6:23 AM  

there is a name for people who read blogs, but never comment, but i forget it. whatever it is, that is me. so, here is a comment just so you know we are out here.

By Blogger Beth, at 11:55 AM  

I have been following your blog since your recent trip to China. I'm sorry I have never commented. I loved waking up every morning this summer and watching your journey of getting your daughter. You have a beautiful family and I thank you for sharing your adoption journey.
Trish-CA

By Blogger Trish, at 12:46 PM  

I'M READING :) I love hearing about your lives! -Melanie

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home