Thursday, November 04, 2010


The girls super excited to see their "G Pa".....

Our ladybugs

Our ninja

We had a great weekend chocked full of trick or treating - I think we totalled 7 hours in 3 different locations....over 3 days. This momma was exhausted!! The kids had a blast and once (the girls) they understood the whole ask-for-candy-get-candy-eat-candy - they LOVED it!!
I was a little sad leading up to Halloween as I remember my mom really loved this day. She loved sitting on her front porch and seeing all the kids come and get their pretzels (yep, a healthy alternative). I also have fun memories of my own halloweens and incredible costumes....and I was worried as to how I would deal with the day. But God provides, all the strength I ever need. It was a great evening. The kids, including my brother and his family and my sis-in-law and her family - had a lot of fun. We walked the same path I walked my whole childhood...oh the memories :)
This weekend, I.get.away.by.myself. That's right - by myself!!! Joel is graciously sending me off with some of my girlfriends for a few days to a lakehouse....I.can't.wait. I might even start packing tonight....then again, I am only packing for myself so there's not way it will take long right??
Norah's surgery is fast-approaching....we are 18 days and counting.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home