Tuesday, May 11, 2010


I had a wonderful mothers day. Though Naomi was not feeling well with a fever, she was in great spirits and Joel and I relished the cuddle time we got. She typically is on the move, so having her snuggle up to us with her "patis" and blanket was nice. Nate and I went to church together then Joel and Nate went to his moms for lunch then Nate and I went to my family's get together. A lot of tag teaming but it was worth it. Joel and the kids surprised me for dinner and we went out - a huge treat these days. We then headed over to the airport to welcome home some friends who returned with their son from Ethiopia. It was emotional and got me all pumped up about our trip and our own "airport moment" when we got off the plane and see our kids and family and friends (with Norah in our arms) for the first time!!! If you cant see it (which I doubt you can) my necklace was a birthday gift from my mom -it was handmade and has all 3 kids' names on it. I love it!! It was made by Lisa Leonard Designs on Etsy.
Today we mail back our Letter of Approval (LOA) then that will start the process for more paperwork - THEN 8-10 weeks later we will receive our Travel Approval and board that plane!!! Soon and very soon :)

3 comment(s):

This is a beautiful picture of you! I love what you do with pictures on your blog. Happy belated Mother's Day!

By Blogger Andy and Tamara, at 8:05 PM  

You guys look so sweet together. What a lucky mom you are.

By Blogger Snowbrush, at 4:15 PM  

Sounds like such a sweet Mother's Day. Congratulations on receiving your LOA. Not too much longer now until all three of your children are in your arms!

By Blogger Allison, at 7:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home