Thursday, April 29, 2010


I'm usually not one to brag.....

But my man finished a mini-marathon this past weekend and I am so proud of him! Months of training, conditioning, dieting paid off at that finish line!! I was so emotional. This was the only half-way decent picture I got cause of where I was standing and how many runners there were.

It's Derby Week here in Louisville. We love it! Hoping to get to the parade today if we can pack it all up and make it in time.
No news in the paperwork. Still waiting on our LOA. It's been 35 days. Longest it would be is 40 more days, soonest could be anyday. We'd love "anyday".

5 comment(s):

Yay...congratulations!

Hoping your LOA comes any day..it should be here soon...they are coming quicker and quicker these days...Yahoo!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:17 PM  

Praying "anyday" for your family!

Hugs and Love from NC!

By Blogger Kim, at 8:37 AM  

My dear,sweet, handsome , little boy --my hero !!!!

By Anonymous Mom, at 10:01 AM  

Ahh!! Your kids are SO cute!! And by the way, you are a GREAT photographer. I am still trying to learn how to use my camera...got it at Christmas. Anyway, thank you so much for all of your sweet comments. They are so encouraging and fun to read. I really hope you'll be able to travel early this summer. I need to catch up on more details on your blog. But just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I appreciate all your prayers, support, and excitement!

By Blogger Kelley Brown, at 2:37 PM  

Congratulations Joel!

People get impressed when you run a marathon but its the training that's most impressive!

Sorry--I also have a personal request: did you guys recommended PhotoShop Elements to me when we visited Hamiltons back in March?

By Blogger boqpod, at 12:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home