Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wuhan Zoo

Both Nate and Naomi are taking naps and Lee-Anne just got in from a Chinese foot massage.

answers to questions:
•We have a room with a king size bed, roll-out bed for Nate, and a crib for Naomi.
•The food is very good, nothing like in the States. Nate is having a hard time with the local food, he's been eating a lot of peanut butter and crackers.
Naomi likes white rice, hot bottles, fruit, and breads.
•The people of China are very friendly and genuine.
•Americans are given very special treatment. Example at dinner and breakfast, we have 2 waiters, while some barely have 1.
•It's in the 60's during the day and 40's at night.



more pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39863&l=51b45&id=605614827

6 comment(s):

I'm so glad I'm first to respond.... THOSE BEARS. Were those really BEARS on roller skates and bicycles? Oh my goodness! And I see sweet Naomi got in her stroller!! Yay!!!

By Blogger Darby, at 8:10 AM  

What a great experience at the zoo! Fun Fun Fun!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:26 AM  

My Claire (18 months old) has enjoyed watching the videos each day. We, as a family, are following along on your journey.

By Blogger Kim, at 8:34 AM  

Those cannot be real bears. Seriously? That is crazy! I love the video of the panda. When we were there, the only panda we saw looked very sick and lazy and we were so disappointed. This one doing summer saults and dancing around - so fun!! Looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy it!

Love
Kristi

By Blogger Eric and Kristi Peterson, at 9:29 AM  

The zoo was very cool...

I wish we had circus acts at our zoo...
Joel, was the dog in with the Lion as a companion or Dinner???

Naomi is beautiful!
I can't wait to have her count my fingers!

Congrats and GOD Bless...to all of your family.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 PM  

I've got to ask too - are those real bears!?! I love, love the recent pictures! Thanks again for taking the time to keep all your friends and family up-to-date....see you soon!

By Blogger mtotte, at 4:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home