Monday, August 16, 2010

Only 4 days left....

I am starting to countdown til we land in the US!! Today has been another great day, I am just missing our kids and ready to be a family of 5. I will say, in talking with Heather today, that we are appreciative of this time - though it seems long and drawn out -we are making strides everyday with our new little ones. This time, when no phones are ringing, no laundry has to be washed, no other children need to be tended to, our husbands are by our sides, and our meals are all cooked for us - is valuable and we are doing our best to make every effort to make it count.
Tonight, on our way back from dinner, Norah was walking and holding my hand - Joel reached out and offered his to her other hand and SHE TOOK HIS HAND.....may seem like such a small step, but it was huge to us. We have worked so hard to earn her trust and show her love and even the baby steps are huge to us.
I am still a little under the weather and by the end of the day I have no voice left or energy for that matter. Hard to be sick away from home but I am honestly so thankful it is not any worse. 4 days and counting....
Nate and Naomi, we love you dearly!!!!! We enjoyed finding special gifts for both of you today!!!!! Can't wait to squeeze you tight. Until then, enjoy hugs from Mr Eric and Ms Kristi. We love you :)
Pictures

2 comment(s):

We all can't wait to have you home! I hope the Daniels are arriving on the same flight. It is going to be one big joyous occasion!

By Blogger Kelly, at 4:16 PM  

Okay-- I am starting to get "emotional" and it is only Monday !!! The Peterson's ROCK--such an inspiration !! Loved the rain last night
but sad this am to see all the kids chaulk drawings washed away....

By Anonymous SueSue, at 6:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home