Wednesday, August 11, 2010


might just be my favorite picture......:)

4 comment(s):

Precious!!! Can't wait to meet her!! Love you guys, Lauren

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous!! Another beautiful addition to the Fenwick family! This is definitely a framer for sure! Praying for you all every day! Sarah Hargrove

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

I just wanted to say congratulations on your beautiful new daughter. I have been following your blog for awhile now and fell blessed to have found it. You have a beautiful family and I truly enjoy reading your blogs. May GOD watch over you during your travels back and reuniting with your family.
Trish
San Diego CA

By Blogger Trish, at 1:45 PM  

She's just too cute - I love, love her hair! Enjoy these special moments but hurry back to ky so Nate & Naomi can give her lots of additional love...oh yeah, and Matt, Aaron, Noah & Luke, too!

By Anonymous Martha, at 11:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home