Friday, December 04, 2009


Meet Norah

Our new daughter!!!! 3 weeks ago we signed up with an agency and could not believe our eyes as we opened our e-mail early Thursday morning - there she was!!!!
Norah is 21 months old and lives in an orphanage in the southern part of China - the latitude of Mexico. She has had a cleft lip repair and we will have the palate repaired upon returning home. We hope to travel in May or June, following several months of paperwork which we started on 3 weeks ago.
We are SO thrilled, humbled, excited, overwhelmed in paperwork, and READY to love our new daughter with all our beings.
Please join us in prayer as we being the journey to being Norah home.

So thankful

9 comment(s):

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have goosebumps (once again) I am so thrilled for you all! She is so precious! She's older than Naomi right!? What a doll!!! I cannot believe how quick this all came about - so happy for you!! Praising the Lord for His blessing on your family!!!
XOXO
erika

By Blogger erika, at 7:48 AM  

Norah, You are so so so so precious and what a wonderful family you have! I can't wait to join the adventure of bringing you home!!

Congrats on another beautiful & precious child!!!

By Blogger Darby, at 11:28 AM  

She is precious!!! Congratulations!!

By Blogger Andy and Tamara, at 5:28 PM  

We are rejoicing again with your family! God is so good.

Hugs & Love from NC.

By Blogger Kim, at 1:51 PM  

She is so cute. We will be praying as God prepares all of your hearts to receive this gift from Him.

By Blogger Diane Teague, at 12:40 PM  

She absolutely beautiful!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

Helloooo! My name is Ellen Selig and our family lives in Bowling Green KY. Our daughter is Julianna, adopted from Leizhou in December 2004 and she is now almost 6 (jan. 6). This group of ittle women are well loved an dcared for - Julianna looked us in the eyes immediately and had no trouble bonding. Best wishes inyour process and let me know if I can hlep in any way. Ellen Selig 270/782-8283 or 270/202-7261 ( cell). eselig@insightbb.com

By Anonymous ellen selig, at 12:37 PM  

I know you don't know me, but I know Dana and Nate and have seen their posts and was even invited to the event going on this Saturday in your honor. Sadly I will not be able to attend, but I did want to send this quick note. I was adopted from Korea when I was about 9 months old. Ever since I was old enough to truly understand what that meant, I have been fascinated with adoption and the process. I have since been back to Korea on a Korea Motherland Tour and was able to meet my birth mother and several Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I hope to adopt one day, too. Good luck with the process and bringing her home safely. Are you traveling to China to get her?

Thank you for reading and letting me share my story with you!

Rachel

By Blogger Rachmo, at 2:58 PM  

Just saw this again today. See you Saturday for Pancakes.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home