Saturday, November 14, 2009


11 Wonderful Years...

Today Joel and I are celebrating our anniversary. 11 WHOLE years. On one hand, it feels like yesterday I was waking up very bright and early to prepare for our morning wedding. On the other hand, we have been through thick and thin and I am sure I have given Joel many of his grey hairs on his head. God has used our marriage to sanctify us in many, many areas of our lives. It has been an honor to be Mrs. Fenwick. I look forward to the years ahead; as well, this next year as we ADD ANOTHER CHILD!!!!! That's right, we are headed back to China!! We have begun the process and are answering the call to adopt a 2-4 year old daughter, with minor special needs.

God is so very good :)

4 comment(s):

Congratulations! I have only met Joel at church on one occasion and have since been following your blog...just love your exiting news and would be thrilled to be called to adoopt from China again myself. -Tamara

By Blogger Andy and Tamara, at 11:55 PM  

I just got goosebumps over my entire body! Praise the Lord for the Fenwicks! For their honoring of God's call and for their honoring of each other! Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you this next year!!
XOXO
erika

By Blogger erika, at 2:09 PM  

Happy Anniversary!!
Thank you for your prayers for my family, that means so much!

By Blogger SavGarcia, at 10:30 AM  

Praise the Lord for 11 years and another precious angel! I will be praying and can't wait to follow along again!!!

By Blogger Darby, at 12:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home