Thursday, November 06, 2008



We Made it.....to Chicago!


We had a decent night's sleep.....stayed up late talking, packing and trying to remember things I was fearful we would forget (you know us women). We woke at 5am and had a very smooth morning.....Nate woke on his own at 5:30....he told me lastnight that he would know when to wake up.....he was SO excited. Our good friend Jason came to take us to the airport, which was SO nice seeing as it was quite early. Our flight from Louisville to Chicago was smooth. I sat next to Nate (who has not flown in a few years and loved every minute) . It also helped ease my anxiety of flying, focusing my attention on him. He did ask where the TV's were, and we explained that the TV's are on our next flight.
We are currently sitting in Chicago O'Hare at a children's playground (LIFESAVER).....so we can rest and wait for our next flight, 12:30pm Chicago time.
I am feeling much better today. That stomach bug wiped me out!!! Still no appetite, but hoping that comes back quickly. Joel is doing great.
More to come as we land in Beijing TOMORROW night.....that's right, folks, LONG 2 days ahead of us. But all worth it when we get our hands on those sweet cheeks......can't wait, but we have to wait, so while we wait, we'll wait in HIS arms......resting on HIS promises.

4 comment(s):

Praying for you as you travel and that the Lord will you give an extra measure of physical strength for the long trip.

By Blogger Kim, at 11:47 AM  

Praying for safe travel for all of you! Praying for complete healing of your bug Lee Anne!

God Bless You!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 AM  

The stomach bug woke me at 5am. I guess the Lord just wanted me awake to pray for your departure and to pray your stomach bug was gone. We look forward to knowing you are in China!

By Blogger Beth, at 12:10 PM  

You are on our hearts and in our prayers.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home