Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Bidding farewell to a great man...
Thomas W. Buford
Tuesday, February 9, my grandfather passed way - unexpectedly. He was a great man - and we shared a passion for Jesus and music together. I am honored to be a part of honoring his life at the memorial service on Friday - playing violin and singing a hymn (with my brother). Death really makes me reflect on life....and how important it is to surrender to Jesus and all He has to offer - most importantly, eternity. So thankful Grandpa Tom is sitting at the feet of Jesus right now - able to walk, talk and simply be made "whole" again.

3 comment(s):

What a beautiful tribute. A blessing to know you will see him again. I am praying for your family.

By Blogger Kim, at 10:21 PM  

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. What an honor to celebrate his life in such a special way.

By Blogger Loiclan, at 11:46 AM  

What a legacy he has left you. And what a great witness of Jesus you have been in this post. Praying God will be with you as you adjust to life here on earth without him. Good grandparents are the best.

By Blogger Diane Teague, at 2:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home